Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm officially a Matrix Spread the Love Finalist!

Today Matrix made the announcement naming the 20 Spread the Love finalists. I'm so happy to be one of them. As I've mentioned before, of course I want to win, but I'd be completely happy with the accomplishment of having been a finalist. I can't say that I won't be disappointed if I don't win, but I think the fact that I'm a finalist will open so many doors for me in this industry (and probably outside the industry, as well).
As I'm getting into the home stretch of my education, it seems there are so many emotions that are surfacing and I have to say that I am so glad I made the decision to join the beauty industry. Its a risk that is worth my investment and I am so excited to see what else happens in my career if this is what has happened in under one year.

Thank you for reading my blog and taking an interest in me and thank you to the village that it took to raise me and thank you to everyone who has and continues to believe in me.

Sadly, my grandfather passed away two months too soon to hear about this accomplishment, but I know that he would have been proud of me nonetheless. And I am glad all of you are here to celebrate this with me.

Whatever happens from here, I know its the best for me and I'll keep that attitude in mind when I go to New York and find out if I'm one of the six who are chosen to represent Matrix next year.

PTL!

No comments: